Saturday, February 5, 2011

Being Si Pitung 2011 - Apologize Me!


Si Pitung? Who doesn't know him?
A thief who gave loot for poor people..
But..
Si Pitung 2011? Is it true? Does he come back again? 
Well, not at all.. 
It's ME, actually . .
What? Really? Are you doing the same thing like him? Being a thief?
Hm, I wouldn't admit that I am an absolutely thief.
So, let me tell you the true thing..


Today, I have a big meeting in my college.
There.. we have a lot of snacks for break time.
At the end of the session..
I saw a lot of snacks were still there.
I saw some biscuits and candies there.
No one ate it. 
I know that some of my friends who become lodgers will take it home.
But, I tried to take it by myself before them,
because I thought that giving it to beggar was more important.
I tried to ask my friend to take it some for me.
He did it well.
He didn't even know about my plan.
Though I knew that it's really not good to take something that it's not yours, but..
I tried to be brave for this situation.
Though if someone know about this, I will look like a thief. 
I didn't care actually.
Others need it so much.
My friends who become lodgers have enough foods for their life.
We are more lucky than beggars, friends..
So I've given those snacks to an old woman, a little kid, a street singer, etc.
I often see poor people *beggars on the bus, at terminal Senen, and so on.

Why didn't I be honest?
Hm, being an honest person sometimes is not a good thing for me.
It's impossible for me to tell all of my friends about this plan, right?
I believe that it will make me look like an arrogant person.
No No No..
No one loves if others think that he/ she is an arrogant person.
Though, I believe if I ask my friends to take that snacks to give it to some beggars, to poor kids, they will give me a permission..
I know that all of my friends have a good heart.
They care each other.
And I didn't want to disturb them by asking for permission to do this *like Si Pitung

So here..
I just want to apologize..
Yes!
Apologize me, my friends, my seniors..
I have done a bad thing.
I have taken some snacks without telling you.
I pray to God for you guys!
So that you can get His blessing..
Because of your kindness
For giving me a permission to give those snacks to others who don't have a good life like us.

God Bless You  (^^,)/
Thank you..
Let's care others by giving a little thing  :)


See Also

7 comments:

  1. you're a beautiful person with a good heart, Merry.

    you are kind to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think this qualifies as stealing because you were allowed to eat those snacks. sharing something that someone else lets you take i don't think is stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mention it, Kak Lee.
    I am not a very good person.
    You are better than me.
    If you live here, you will do the same thing, because some people here are very poor.
    They need some helps. Just it.
    But, thanks for your kind words.
    I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam kenal,,good posting for your diary and family

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are not alone Merry. Some people do it also. It's not bad. It's better to give it to poor people than to put it in the trash right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha
    actually it's a good story. but, I think the best one is, you can give thing useful to poor people through a good way. :D

    never mind. your story is great !! :D

    ReplyDelete