Wednesday, September 28, 2011

PETA: IS THAT A MAP?


Hello world!
I am Merry and I am studying English Language Teaching at Sampoerna School of Education. 
I am the third semester student at my campus now. 
So let me tell you something great what I am studying about in my major field for this third semester.


Well, when I get into this new third semester, I have one subject which makes me eager to know more a lot! Guess what? The subject’s name is PETA. At first, before knowing the meaning of PETA I thought PETA meant a map. So I thought I would study about maps or something which was related to Geography (Laugh Out Loud). No longer then (when) I realized what that was, it made me thought, it was not that simple. I am as the teacher candidate really should have a new way of teaching. PETA which means Principles of Effective Teaching and Assessment will let me know how to teach my students effectively in the future time for sure.

In my class I do learn a lot with my great lecturer, named Ms. Ine. I enjoy her class very much! I realize I have to learn many things so I am able to be an effective teacher, I didn’t get bored in this class. Though the name sounds hard, but I, myself personally feel it is interesting! I am in the big journey to learn about PETA! I do believe learning this subject would be the solution for the new generation of teachers! Is that you?

Rock it!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Merry! wow! You are going to be a teacher! That's great!
    I'm a teacher also, as a counselor in junior high school. But I have degree in psychology :)
    nice to meet you!
    I'm interested with PETA method. maybe next time, you can share what you get in your class.
    Don't forget to follow my blog! Just click on 'Join this site'. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have similar first 'sight' with PETA, Mer..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Merry, you always do what you have done since the first time I saw you, guess what?

    Jreng jreng alay-style weather in speaking, acting, presenting, expression, walk, everything. . .
    But I like it, that one thing that you need to underline,,, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anindita: Hi :) Nice to know you, ms. psychologist :)
    this subject helps me a lot in teaching and learning..
    really eager to meet you one day :)
    I've seen your great blog, keep your health ya kak..

    @Nixie: hi.. what a great blog you have! thanks.. I love to study here. good luck for you too in australia :)

    @Win: so I am not mistaken, ya.. :p

    @aguzz: hohoho.. thank you leader, I love the new of you, too :D

    ReplyDelete