Monday, January 17, 2011

A Never Ending Task



TASK

What do you think about this word? 
Do you love it? 
Do you hate it? 
You don't feel anything.. 
like apathetic .. lol
or What?
May be you will say, 'It depends on the type of the task itself.'
You are absolutely right!

Well,
The last few days, I really have a lot of tasks from my lecturers.. 
*hm, I call it as assignments
Unfortunately, the deadline is very very close!
So I am really really busy to do it, as soon as possible.. *Even till now
Ok, all of that assignments are my responsibility, right? Yes, that's not yours.. lol
And I can't postpone it at all..
Ouch..!
It sounds hard, yaa  :)


Believe it or not.. 
Suddenly, 
I became a grumpy
I became a sensitive person
I became a temperamental person
And my family didn't like it at all !
It sounds bad, aaa  ;(
*Don't try this at home.. lol

Yeah, I can understand why my family didn't like it.
No one loves if someone becomes temperamental, right?
I regret doing all that things..
I didn't know what's wrong with me?


Hm, I tried to stop doing all assignments. I lay on my bed and..
Tried to think what's up with me?
Then I thought about my life..
It felt like I was not grateful at all. Why?
Because if I think more about this, there are so many people who want to have a good education like me.
It makes me remember when I was in Senior High, I really wanted to study in college.
I never felt tired to search some scholarships that it provided from some colleges.
Because it's hard for me to study in college by myself.
I think this reason will always make me be thankful to God..


Even the worst thing is..
Sometimes I see, how difficult it is to be beggar..
They have to be beggars because they don't have any choices.
They don't have a good education. They don't know what to do.
We need to help them.  But what can we do?
Talk Less Do More..
Why not?


I got a new reflection from this bad moment *again
I learn how to be strong!
Ya! S-T-R-O-N-G
This is a great word in my mind.
Everyone can't be stronger if he/ she doesn't get any problems in life.


I believe that the TASK I have is not only about assignments from lecturers.
And you too :)
Everyone in this world has their own TASK to do in life.
And you know?
Someone who doesn't have any problems it means that he/she has a BIG problem for sure.
Because it's impossible!
No one lives without problems, right?


Enjoy Your Life..
With a never ending task :)
Good Luck!

4 comments:

  1. i hope you can rest some from your tasks.
    i hope you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Kak Lee :)
    You always give me strength.
    I know I must get a hard problem to make me better.
    Have a nice life there, kak Lee :D

    ReplyDelete