Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am 18th Now!


Everyone has a special day :)
Mother's day, Father's day, Earth day.. hm, what else?
I just know that birthday is the best day!
It's a part of special days we have..
Birthday is a great day for you, for me, for us! Yeay!


O yeah, this is a must when we know someone's birthday! 
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday..
Happy birthday..
Happy birthday to you! 

What a simple song with a million happiness :)

Wow!
We love to know birthday :)
Whether it's your birthday, your mom's birthday, or your friend's birthday!
Cheerfulness always be there!
It's wonderful, right?



Well, March 18 is my sweet birthday ever after *.*
I celebrate Sweet 18th this year!
It means..
Hey! I am adult..
I am not a kid anymore..
Congratulate me :)
Actually today I do not think that it will be a good day..
though it's my birthday.
I just feel that my birthday is not important for others to know,
sometimes I think, others' birthday is more important than mine..
It's true!
In the morning, when I was in college,
my friends only give me a sweet greeting..
"Happy birthday, Merry.."
Ok, I am so happy, but.. then what?
I don't think that it's nice.
It's disturbing, ch ch ch..
I don't know why..
Other people think that it's nice to hear it when we celebrate birthday.
But I am not.

In the end of this day, I mean when I want to go home..
My three sweet friends give me sweet presents.
It's not about the present!
It's about how cares your friend with you..
They are the ones who pay attention with you!
It's sweet!
I got a sweet ribbon, a sweet princess glass, and a book..
A very good book ever after!

Thanks God!
How lucky I am to have them!
I believe, you have too!
So when's your birthday?
Just tell me here so I am able to greet you!
Happy Birthday to U :)



See Also..


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :)
    It's nice to hear it from you..
    When's your birthday?
    Well, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations.
    happy birthday, Mer

    ReplyDelete